Information We Collect
We collect various types of information in connection with our Services, including:
- Information you provide directly to us;
- Information we collect about your use of our Services;
- Information we collect via cookies on our Websites; and
- Information we obtain from third-party sources.
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website(s), including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website(s).
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Websites may use local stored objects (or “Flash cookies”) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website(s). Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website(s) and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Use and Sharing of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide the services you request and/or purchase;
- Understand how you use and interact with our Services so that we may improve your experience;
- Understand more about our clients so that we can offer the most relevant communications, products, services and experiences; and
- Provide customized content and advertising with your separate consent where required.
We may share your information with
- Affiliates: the organizations and companies related to HST by common ownership or control;
- Business partners: trusted organizations and companies that may provide information about products and services you might like (where you have provided your separate consent);
- Service providers: organizations and companies that provide services on behalf of HST; and
- Law enforcement: when we are required to do so to protect HST and its clients and partners.
HST will not share a user’s mobile phone number or opt-in information with any third party, other than their mobile phone carrier for the purposes of delivering SMS messages.
How to Contact Us
Residents of some states may have additional personal information rights and choices with respect to HST’s use of your personal information.