HST Pathways was created from a deep understanding of the need to help healthcare providers increase efficiency, fuel growth, and deliver better care to patients.
We began with a robust architecture and approach that would allow us to create purpose-built cloud deployments of practice management capabilities that never break and always scale. We call it the Health Systems and Technologies Foundation—and it underlies all our software solutions.
Over more than 15 years, the company has evolved in step with the changing needs of ASCs. HST One drives productivity and allows our clients to deliver superior patient experiences—and we work in partnership with those clients to ensure they can continue to introduce innovation to meet future needs.
To be clear, our solutions are not the cheapest on the market. That has never been our objective. Instead, we focus on delivering exceptional ROI: market-leading uptime, practical, easy-to-use functionality, and—at 97 percent—a client-retention rate second to none.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEIB) at HST
HST Pathways celebrates diversity and is steadfast in fostering an inclusive work environment where employees feel valued, respected, and engaged. We champion and nurture a culture where inclusiveness is instinctive and fuels innovation, connection, and a strong sense of “One Team”. HST is deeply committed to representing and reflecting the unique experiences, perspectives and viewpoints of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve.
- You put the success of the team above personal desires or recognition. We win or lose as “One Team”.
- You are dependable; your team can rely on you. You do what you say you are going to do.
- You always give thanks and credit to the team member(s) who produced the idea or helped to get the result(s).
- You collaborate effectively with, and respect, people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- You seek out, nurture, respect, and embrace differing perspectives to make better decisions.
- You recognize we all have biases, and work to challenge and grow past them yours.
- You share relevant information that is yours to share – even if it is concerning.
- You give your honest opinion, and demonstrate intellectual honesty.
- You think strategically and can articulate what you are, and are not, trying to do.
- You look at ways to simplify and accomplish assignments in a nimble way.
- You realize perfect is usually the enemy of good and always the enemy of done.
- You design and test your assumptions in low-risk ways and then adjust and innovate based on the results of those tests.
- You assume others have good intentions and attempt to view things from their vantage point.
- You listen attentively with the intent to understand another’s viewpoint/situation—being present.
- You treat all stakeholders, colleagues, and customers in the same prompt, caring, and knowledgeable manner.
- You anticipate others’ needs and make them feel empowered and valued.
- You approach your work with a sense of possibility and positivity – you are curious, tenacious, and optimistic.
- You provide constructive suggestions and recommendations to others regarding areas for improvement and provide support and encouragement regarding improved behaviors.
- You approach all challenges as an opportunity to learn something new, grow, and avoid repeating past mistakes.
- You recognize the strengths you bring to the team, yet you’re always striving to better yourself in some way.
- You focus on results over process – see it/own it/solve it/do it.
- You don’t wait for something to happen. Instead, you thoughtfully act rather than react.
- You hold yourself accountable for your own well-being and do the self-care necessary to bring your best self to work daily. When you see someone whose well-being is faltering, you gently remind them of the importance of self-care.
View Our ASC Solutions
Kara Newbury – Acting on CMS' 2024 Final Payment RuleHere's what to expect on this week's episode. 🎙️ CMS’ 2024 Final Payment Rule was released last month. We sat down with Kara Newbury, the...
Joan Dentler – The Latest ASC Market Trends from Hospital LeadersHere's what to expect on this week's episode. 🎙️ The relationship between ASCs and hospitals is continuously evolving and expanding....
Unsurprisingly, malicious actors have been hard at work developing new social engineering strategies that ASC employees should be aware of. Staying aware will help avoid falling victim, ultimately...