Vice President of Clinical Strategies
Are paper charts drowning your team?
If you’re like most ASCs that are still using paper, that answer is unfortunately YES.
During our conversations with hundreds of ASCs over the last 15 years, we realized that there are 8 common myths about digital charting that seem to be tricky for ASCs to leave in the past. Here are the ones we hear most often:
- Myth #1: EHRs will slow you down.
- Myth #2: Doctors can’t sign everything at once.
- Myth #3: It takes away from quality time with patients.
- Myth #4: It is cumbersome and time intensive to set up.
- Myth #5: It is hard to train staff to use it.
- Myth #6: Cost (the price tag is lower than you think!)
- Myth #7: The staff and doctors will hate it.
- Myth #8: We’re too small to go electronic
In this 30-minute presentation, we will:
- Review the current myths about electronic charting.
- Understand the truths that dispel these myths.
- Discuss the importance for EHRs in the Patient Care continuum and the obligation of ASCs to participate.
Don’t miss out on the good stuff – Subscribe to HST’s Blog!
Every two weeks we’ll email you our newest blog posts. No fluff – just helpful content delivered right to your inbox.