HST Pathways ("HST ," "we", "us," "our") know how important privacy is to our clients and business associates, and we strive to be clear about how we collect, disclose, transfer and store your personal information.
The Privacy Statement applies to any HST-related website that refers to or links to this Privacy Statement, including the websites at www.hstpathways.com and community.hstpathways.com (each collectively, the "Websites"); and any other online or mobile applications ("Applications") featuring a link to this Privacy Statement which are owned and/or operated by HST. The Websites and Applications are collectively referred to as our "Services." This Privacy Statement applies regardless of whether you use a computer, mobile phone, tablet, TV or any other smart device to access our products and services through our Websites or Applications. Each time you use our Websites or Applications, the current version of this Privacy Statement will apply. Your continued use of this Website or Applications after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
"Personal Data" is any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as your name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or one or more factors specific to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
By using one or more of our Products or Services or otherwise providing information to us online, you consent to the collection, processing, disclosure and other use of your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not grant this consent, you are not permitted to use our Services. This Privacy Statement explains the information we may collect when you use our Services, how we may collect it, with whom we may share it, the choices you have regarding your information and other matters regarding our privacy practices.
Below you will find a summary of the key elements contained in our Privacy Statement. For more detailed information about our data collection policies and practices, please click on the headings or continue to read below.
Information We Collect
We collect various types of information in connection with our Services, including:
- Information you provide directly to us;
- Information we collect about your use of our Services;
- Information we collect via cookies on our websites and
- Information we obtain from third-party sources.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see
Use and Sharing of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide the services you request and/or purchase;
- Understand how you use and interact with our Services so that we may improve your experience;
- Understand more about our clients and business associates so that we can offer the most relevant communications, products, services and experiences; and
- Provide customized content and advertising with your separate consent where required.
We may share your information with
- Affiliates: the organizations and companies related to HST by common ownership or control;
- Business partners: trusted organizations and companies that may provide information about products and services you might like (where you have provided your separate consent);
- Service providers: organizations and companies that provide services on behalf of HST; and
- Law enforcement: when we are required to do so to protect HST and its clients and partners.
How to Contact Us
We value your opinions. Should you have questions or comments related to this Privacy
Statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
Updates to this HST Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we modify our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised version here, with an updated revision date. You agree to visit these pages periodically to be aware of and review any such revisions. If we make material changes to our Privacy Statement, we may also notify you by other means prior to the changes taking effect, such as by posting a notice on our websites or sending you a notification. By continuing to use our website after such revisions are in effect, you accept and agree to the revisions and to abide by them.
The HST Pathways Privacy Statement was revised and effective as of August 3rd, 2020.