Terms – HST ePrescribe powered by DoseSpot
Addendum to Software Licensing and Support Services Agreement
This Addendum to the Software Licensing and Support Services Agreement (“Addendum”) is made as of the last date of signature and is by and between Healthcare Systems and Technologies, LLC (“HST”) and (“Client,” and together with HST, the “Parties”). Capitalized terms used and not defined herein have the same definitions as set forth in the Agreement (defined below).
- HST and Client entered into a Software Licensing and Support Services Agreement (the “Agreement”) pursuant to which Client received a license to use certain Software and Services.
- Client desires to add the additional platform DoseSpot to Client’s current Software and Services.
The Parties hereby agree as follows:
- Addition of DoseSpot. Subject to Client’s compliance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement, HST hereby grants Client a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-assignable License to Use DoseSpot during the Addendum Term (defined below), solely in connection with Client’s internal business purposes relating to the operation of a single outpatient ambulatory surgery center at the Location. Such License is for the additional fees described in Exhibit A hereto and is personal to Client. Client acknowledges that (a) DoseSpot is a third-party software that is an evolving platform, (b) HST and/or such third-party reserve the right to update the platform from time to time, and (c) Client may not use or access DoseSpot for the benefit of Client’s vendors or other third parties without HST’s express written permission.
- Amendment Term. The term of this Addendum will be coterminous with the term of the Agreement and may only be terminated as set forth in the Agreement (“Addendum Term”).
- Miscellaneous. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Agreement and this Addendum, the terms of this Addendum will control. Except as expressly provided in this Addendum, all of the terms and provisions of the Agreement are and will remain in full force and effect and are hereby ratified and confirmed by the Parties. This Addendum may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same instrument.
- Electronic Signatures. Each Party agrees that this Addendum and any other documents to be delivered in connection herewith may be electronically signed, and that any electronic signatures appearing on this Addendum or such other documents are the same as handwritten signatures for the purposes of validity, enforceability, and admissibility.
The Parties hereby execute this Addendum effective as of the dates set forth below.
[Insert Client name]
Healthcare Systems & Technologies, LLC
DoseSpot is a subscription service charged monthly to Client by HST. Each prescribing provider will incur a $60 monthly fee if they will be prescribing controlled substances (“EPCS”) or a $20 monthly fee for non-controlled substances. All registered non-prescribing clinicians (proxy users) who will be using DoseSpot to input the preferred pharmacy and obtain the patient’s prescription history do NOT incur a fee. Client may have as many proxy users as it chooses but must have at least one registered EPCS prescribing physician.
Base Monthly Fee Package – Per Prescribing User
(ePrescribing accessed from HSTeChart, Mobile Device App, import of patient medication history)
Number of prescribers: X $60 each = $
Number of prescribers: X $20 each = $
One Time Fees
Initial Installation Fee: $500
Setup Prescriber Administrator (DoseSpot Authentication): $5
Name of HST ePrescribe administrator (cannot be a clinician):